Thursday, 2 March 2017

CBSE 12th Results Officially Declared on 27 May 2017 @cbseresults.nic.in

CBSE 12th Results 2017 To be officially declared on May 27 at cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in


The Central Board Of Education is likely to declare the Results of CBSE 12th Class exams on 27 May, 2017. The Students can check their results on their official websites cbseresults.nic.in and results.nic.in. 

CBSE Exams for class 10th and 12th were conducted in March-April month. Like the previous year, the 10th class results is likely to be declared on 24-25 May 2017.

There are around 11 lakh students appeared for CBSE 12 Class Exams this year. New Delhi, including foreign schools are registered with the highest number of candidates. They are about 2.7 lakh students for only CBSE 12th Examination for the year 2017.

News - CBSE 10th Results To Be Declared on 30 May 2017 @cbseresults.nic.in


How To Check CBSE 12th Class Results 2017 Online?


Now, As the CBSE 12th Results Date has been announced, students want to know that - how to check 12 class results online? Well, Here we are providing you step by step tutorial. Follow the steps and get your results in just 5 minutes on your screens.
  1. Visit the official Website cbseresults.nic.in or results.nic.in or results.gov.in
  2. On the Home Page, you will see the highlighted link "CBSE class 12 result 2017"
  3. Click On the Link, the webpage will be redirected to "Fill the Form" page.
  4. Enter Your Registration/ Roll Number care full and click on submit button.
  5. Hurray!! Your Result will Pop up.
  6. Download the Result and Take out he print for future reference.

After getting good marks, most of the students will be rushing towards the best Institutes for higher education. We like to inform all the students that - Delhi University would open the admissions on the day when Class 12th Results 2017 will be declared. However, the cut-off marks list will be available in 3rd week of June


CBSE 12th Class Previous Year Results Statistics:-

It is estimated that 90% of candidates will be successful to pass the examination. The remaining 10% will re-appear for the compartment exams. If you see the previous years results of class 12th CBSE exams. You can easily notice that girls are slightly better than boys.


 We hope, this year boys will get good marks and most of the students will pass the examination and will enroll into higher education.

Bookmark us to get all the latest news and updates over CBSE 12th Results 2017. We will update the information regarding CBSE results name wise, region wise and roll. no wise also.

No comments:

Post a Comment